Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010

PG: Today I deserve a 100 because we worked my scene and I feel like I have a way better grasp on it. Before I feel like I was taking the entire thing way to seriously, like it was a political piece that was meant to like, cause riots and such. I was making everything too big and serious, leading to a lot of confusion when I would come across things that didn't seem as such. However, now, I feel like I understand it, and will be better equipped when I have to direct on my own next week. I'm actually really excited to re-do some of the blocking now that I know making it smaller won't kill the piece.

When I got home it was like I was on a mission. I found my director's book (yay) and went through everything I had again. For starters, I researched project management, and that is for sure what our girls are doing! I really liked the way the shot galsses worked today, and the way Kelsey just took ownership of them made my day. I emailed Daria about Props and sound, sharing what I had with her, and tomorrow I've downloaded all we've discussed in class together today and put it on a playlist. I got to Hope about costumes, and we've been going back and fourth and have came to an agreement and what it should look like and I'm very happy with the outcome. we have pictures for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment