Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm at Hayley's house!

Participation Grade: 100. Today I deserve a 100 because I'm actually a student in our school who cares about our work. I'm not there to bullshit and stuff, I'm learning, AND I'm on the honor role AND I'm accomplishing my goals and "not going to the army because I'm not 'smart' enough for college." The people in our class are such an inspiration to not be those people. Is this making sense?

Today Hayley and I went to Roosevelt Park and we ran around the lake like 4 times. She totally kicked my ass. Uhm... what else. I stole subs from honor role! Oh! yeah, I get to give out those scrolly things for the new members. In shop today in I "learnt" how to write feet and inches the right way... suprsingly I never learned that in grammer school. Today was really uneventful. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment